Pages

Nov 12, 2008

vacation

On Thursday Heleen, mom and me are going on a two weeks vacation and during that time I won´t be able to do any posting on this blog. So I´m having a kind of forced break from blogging . But at the end of November I'll be back with (hopefully) lots of new things to show and tell.
Oo, and do you remember this nine patch quilt, it's a gift made by Heleen, mom and me?

DSC01902

It´s almost finished…and ready to be packed to travel. Next time I´ll show a picture of the finished quilt when it has reached its final destination. For now I leave you with these three lovely angels.

angels

They are an embroidered illustration made by Belinda Downes from the book "silent night". I hope besides singing they do a bit of guarduing as wel, 'I do hate flying'! But then our destination is to far to walk so there is no choise, I'll try to be relaxed about it. I'm of now have to do some packing.... I'll be back end of November, until then!

Take care,

16 comments:

Eileen said...

I hope you girls have a very safe and fun-filled trip! We'll miss you and all your beautiful blogs. See you when you get back.

LiLi M. said...

Fijne vakantie en als Heleen geen tijd meer heeft om te 'posten' wens haar dan ook een fijne vakantie!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!! Your nine patch is turning out just lovely. The colors are great!

Marianne said...

Fijne vakantie gewenst. Gezien je reisgezelschap zullen er vast een hoop stoffenzaken bezocht worden.
Tot eind november!
Groetjes, M

Unknown said...

Godspeed! Can't wait to hear about your travel adventures! Elizabeth

qusic said...

I wish you a wonderful vacation and a calm flight, love your ninepatches and the fabric you chose for the centre.

Unknown said...

Have a safe flight and enjoy yourself.

Jacoline said...

Genite van je vakantie en kom vol inspiratie terug. heel veel plezeir samen.

méri said...

I'm late but hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Heidi said...

Fijne vakantie Corry en Helene! Het is leuk dat je met je moeder lekker tussen uit kunnen.

Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi

Marie Cloutier said...

Your blog is gorgeous! Have a wonderful vacation!

meggie said...

You will be gone by now, but I hope you had a great flight, & have a lot of fun on your break.
hugsxx

Maria said...

Many interesting things and photos on your blog!!

Julie said...

Have a good time and the quilt looks wonderful. And I love the angels.

Rhondi said...

Hi Corry
I just found your blog and I love all the wonderful things you make. And now I'll have to wait 2 weeks before I can read any more posts! Hope you have a wonderful time away.
Rhondi

Lallee said...

I found you via Creative Breathing. What beautiful work you do! Hope the vacation was wonderful.
~Lallee