Pages

Jun 6, 2007

polka dots

First I want to Thank everybody for all the lovely comments on my last post. Blogger doesn't always send a persons email-adress along with a comment, so I didn't got the chaince to thank everyone personal.
When I was taken the pictures of the quilt at my daughters home I also made a picture of her Oilily servies. I find this so lovely and colourful with all the polka dots. It makes me happy just to look at it.

servieskast

M is collecting this servies piece by piece at Douwe Egberts with coffee-points. Those points come with the coffee and tea you buy from Douwe Egberts. Lots and lots of points are needed. Luckily M has the whole family saving for her, otherwise she was a nervous wreck by now from drinking all that coffee!!
koffiepotkop en schoteloranje bordsuikerpot

9 comments:

Fiona said...

I agree with you, these pieces are just so bright and cheerful, thanks for sharing the picture.

Anonymous said...

Very cheery polka dots!

Juliann in WA said...

How fun to find a new blog with such wonderful colors! The polka dots are so fun and your bird quilt is spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dot pattern got it on lots of things in my home

kristin said...

such polka-dot happines!! :)

Berber said...

Ooooh, jaloers!!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Your blog is fabulous! What an amazing quilting talent, your quilts are just gorgeous, and sewing! I also love the travel people! Thanks so much for popping by & visiting! I will be back to visit too!
Angie

Rose Marie said...

Love the dishes!

IamSusie said...

Goodness! What a happy looking cabinet!